St Giles in the Wood church is not surrounded by trees, but rather the small village which bears the same name.
Daily 9am to 6pm
Every Sunday at 10.30am.
- Coffee, Cake and Company (CCC): 3rd Wednesday, 10.30 - 12.00 noon in Church.
Great coffee and cake... and its all free!
- Homegroup: 2nd and 4th Wednesday at 7.30pm
- Prayers for the parish: Mondays at 8.30am
- Club for children in school years 3-6: 3rd Monday, 5.00 - 6.00pm, in Beaford Village Hall
- Club for young people in school years 6-11: 3rd Monday, 6.30 - 8.00pm, in Beaford Village Hall
- Pastoral visiting team
We offer a friendly volunteer to visit for a cuppa & a chat. Please contact Sharon on 07956 081636 if you would like to become part of our team or if you know somebody who would like a visitor. All volunteers are DBS checked and receive ongoing training.
Tel: 01805 439111